top of page

Speech-Language Pathologists

Speech-Language Pathologists are specialists with a minimum of a master’s degree, a state license, and experience in assessing and treating communication disorders. These disorders include:


  • Articulation and Phonology - if a student has difficulty saying certain sounds or patterns of sounds

  • Fluency - if a student struggles to get words out, also known as stuttering

  • Receptive Language - if a student has difficulty understanding language

  • Expressive Language - if a child has difficulty using grammatically correct language or struggling with vocabulary

  • Language Processing - if a student has trouble attaching meaning to incoming information

  • Pragmatic Language - if a student struggles to understand and use social communication

  • Executive Function Skills - planning and organization, working memory, initiation, task monitoring, self-monitoring, inhibition, emotional control, and shifting/cognitive flexibility

bottom of page